RULES - YES WE HAVE TO HAVE SOME! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, CONTACT US VIA FACEBOOK MESSENGER OR EMAIL: UTAHSHOPHOP@GMAIL.COM
UTAH SHOP HOP PASSPORT RULES
1. An adult is defined as anyone age 16 years or older. A child is defined as anyone age 15 years or younger.
2. The cost of an adult passport is $5 each. Children’s passports are free.
3. If children have an adult passport, it will not be stamped, but children are welcome to have a child’s passport stamped. Also, adults with a child’s passport will not be stamped (child must be present), but adults are welcome to purchase an adult passport and have it stamped.
4. Only adult passports are eligible for a free pattern, prizes, and drawings.
5. For those age 15 and under, a 6" X 6" square of fabric will be available at each shop. There will also be free downloadable pattern(s) available on the website for using 6” squares in projects at: www.utahshophop.com.
6. You must be present in the store with your passport to have it stamped. No one else may get it stamped for you.
7. Only one free pattern will be given per adult passport.
8. Completed passport must be turned in at a participating shop before 6pm on the last day of shop hop to be eligible for drawings.
9. Prizes must be picked up at selected shop within one month following the last day of shop hop. Prizes will not be mailed.
Thank you sew much for your cooperation.